Amcrest Pentabrid technology transmits 4K video over coaxial, allowing for long-distance and cost-effective Ultra HD video transmission. The signal is transmitted uncompressed which eliminates latency and allows for real-time, highly reliable video security without loss or delay. The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a painless, non-complex plug-and-play setup process. In addition, Pentabrid technology is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers.
Amcrest 4K 8-Channel Pentabrid DVR / Pre-Installed 3TB Hard Drive (Supports up to 10TB) / Pentabrid Technology Supports: HD-CVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS, and IP / Easy QR code setup process / VGA & HDMI Output / Web and Smartphone remote viewing / 8CH 4K @7fps / Transfer to external storage via USB
- Uncompressed, latency free, point-to-point raw data HD megapixel video transmission up to 4K (3840x2160P) @7fps.
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC) technology provides reliable long distance signal transmission up to 700m (2,296ft) at 4K (8MP).
- Web browser viewing as well as Plug and Play mobile viewing via QR code scan compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Transmits video and controls over a single coaxial cable. Utilizes existing coaxial cable networks, reducing the need to run new cables.
- Pre-installed 3TB Seagate SkyHawk Surveillance Hard Drive. Hard Drive Custom-built for surveillance applications with Image Perfect firmware for crisp, clear, 24×7 video workloads
- Cameras, Camera Power Supplies and Camera Video Cables are NOT INCLUDED and are SOLD SEPARATELY.