Amcrest HD NVR technology transmits up to 1080p video over Ethernet, allowing for long-distance and cost-effective HD video transmission. The signal is transmitted at a maximum throughput of 80Mbps which eliminates latency and allows for real-time, highly reliable video security without loss or delay. The cameras connect directly to the NVR providing a painless, non-complex plug-and-play setup process and can be installed up to 300ft away. In addition, the HD NVR is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers.
- Amcrest’s NV4116E-4TB NVR comes with a Pre-installed 4TB Seagate SkyHawk Surveillance Hard Drive. Hard Drive Custom-built for surveillance applications with Image Perfect firmware for crisp, clear, 24×7 video workloads (Supports hard drives up to 6 Terabytes)
- Featuring 16CH 8MP Recording, Playback & Live View @ Real-Time 30fps, as well as 8CH 1080p Recording and 8CH Playback, 3MP Recording and 4CH Playback @ 30fps, 8CH 4MP Recording and 4CH Playback @ 30fps, and 8CH 5MP Recording and 3CH Playback @ 30fps.
- Supports Amcrest IP Cameras and provides limited support for third party brand ONVIF compliant IP Cameras. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from “Amcrest View” app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the WiFi IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Max 80Mbps Incoming Bandwidth, supports max 7 cameras @ 4K. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- This NVR Requires a Hardwired Ethernet Connection Directly to Your Router to Operate. This NVR Supports both WiFi and Wired IP Cameras. Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.
Amcrest NV4116E-4TB / Records 16-Channels @ 720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP/4K & Playback 8-Channel @ 1080p/4-Channel 3MP/4MP/3-Channel 5MP/2-Channel 6MP/2-Channel 8MP / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via standard web-browsers on MAC & PC / VGA & HDMI Output / ONVIF Compliant / Backup to External Storage via USB / Pre-Installed 4TB Hard Drive (Support up to 6TB Hard Drive)