This Amcrest NVR transmits ultra-high quality 4K (8MP) HD video over POE at long range, without the need for camera power outlet access. It works with virtually any ONVIF compatible IP camera, built for Amcrest IP cameras. After an easy and quick plug-and-play setup process with a QR code, you can remotely watch things happen as they happen; real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Amcrest’s 1 Year US Warranty, each system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below.
Amcrest NV4116E-HS-IP8M-2493EW8-4TB / PoE NVR NV4116E-HS / Records 16-Channels @ 4K – 4TB Hard Drive Included (Supports Up to 6TB) / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via standard web-browsers on MAC & PC / VGA & HDMI Output / ONVIF Compliant / Backup to External Storage via USB / 8 x Amcrest 4K (8MP) POE Security Dome Cameras IP8M-2493EW (White) / Wide 69°-112° FOV / Night Vision Up to 98ft / Smart Motion Alerts
- H.265 compression technology
- Pre-installed 4TB Seagate SkyHawk Surveillance Hard Drive. Hard Drive Custom-built for surveillance applications with Image Perfect firmware for crisp, clear, 24×7 video workloads
- Recording Resolution – 4K, 8MP, 6MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P(2MP), 720P(1.0MP)
- Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app)
- Remotely Access Using Standard Windows and Mac Browsers
- Easy to Install: Connect to and Manage All Cameras on Your Network via Ethernet Cables
- Feature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status Icons
- Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer
- Custom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min)
- USB Backup for Peace of Mind
There are no reviews yet.