Use ADT Pulse to remotely manage your entire ADT home security system. Depending on the ADT monitoring plan you purchased, ADT Pulse will allow you experience unheard of control access of your home’s security system via a web-enabled desktop or laptop computer, tablet or Smartphone.
Pulse Monitoring Features
- Arm and disarm your security system remotely.
- Receive security alerts via a text message or email when expected or unexpected events are detected in your home.
- Get a text message or email when your primary entrance is opened.
- Reduce your utility bill significantly by always being in control of your homes energy consumption. Turn lights in your home on and off with the press of a button from anywhere and anytime. Change your A/C or heat temperature in your home without being at home.
- Lock and unlock your doors.
- Pulse monitoring includes two-way voice as well. ADT Pulse® Voice is the new voice-controlled Smart Home app that allows you to control your home anytime, anywhere. You speak. Your home listens.
- View real time video.
- Installation and setting up your ADT Pulse. An ADT technician will assist you in setting up your ADT Pulse Network at the same time your ADT home security system is being installed.